Header Ads

test

Mwigizaji Wastara kathibitisha kuolewa

Stara is Bongo Movie Actor, there were a few pictures zikimwonesha Stara zikizunguka dissidents as a married man named as a member, I have a picture with his words, he confirmed his new belt.
WASTARA XI
Stara scored married to a Member State of the dough Zanzibar, coincidentally Khamis Juma. who is also the chairman of the youth wing of the CCM (UVCCM).
WASTARA XIII
Stara actress and her husband coincidentally Khamis Juma.
Stara kapost image on account of Instagram and write these >> 'I was in a deep sleep I shocked I remember it well to give thanks all those who bow pray one day I might comfort or quieting of the heart or concealment to a woman of Islam as a religion says .. While me I was I vowed then 3 years ridhki passing the buck when it comes door is open alhamdulilah timely and appropriate day after my vow fulfilled. God is very kind namuamini much and he loved me so much is because kaniumba he knew he thank God for this, najiombea and those with good intentions and mim be together, be gracious this marriage was hired only God he is one with authority on this Barka, mercy, concealment , tolerance dissatisfied, love be upon us and I found a great venues who welcomes with open arms KMA another wife never mind we knew we respect each other .'- @ wastara84
These are some of his other pictures he post reticence on the whole event of her marriage.
WASTARA II WASTARA III WASTARA IV WASTARA V WASTARA VI WASTARA
WASTARA VII WASTARA VIII WASTARA X  WASTARA XII

No comments